CLASS EVALUATION

                                               
  1. The things I liked about this class is that you learn how to code and learn where data comes from and how you used data is the daily basis, also how the internet works. I also like how in the coding app website you learn and try out new things you never knew even worked or existed
  2. The thing I didn’t like about this class is that when we would get assignments you couldn’t really explain to us what to do and we were having trouble doing like for example the tell a story it was kind of difficult to do it.
  3. Some recommendations to improve the class is explain all the assignments we are being assigned and have different website where we could learn more things.
  4. Some highlights were learn how to program different things, learn or try put the coding assignments
  5. I felt that I really try doing my best in this class and I would slack off but I would think about it and try harder to pass this class I might have a C but I know that next semester I could try ever harder for that A.
  6. What I am going to do to qualify the credits its probably take a computer class in college to help me and make it useful because you need to know how to work and how a computer works.
  7. I am reading my life planning journal and writing more goal I want and I have achieved so many goals.
  8. I am committed to becoming and being a CTR person because I believe it helps me be a better person and helps me make the right decisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAMER

Student Success Statement,