Physical Therapist

Physical Therapist


Duties and Responsibility: Physical Therapist is a professional in which they help recover patients who are suffering from injuries,illnesses, and surgery. They work together with patients to help them learn how to do use their gross or fine motor skills or any other basic stuff. They prepare their therapy are and obtain all necessary equipment that are used for this special therapy. They observe each patient's’ development on who they improve in each therapy session. One of their duties consists of helping patients move from one area of therapy to another. And finally, they do the basic stuff such as answering phone calls, making appointments, mandatory paperwork, etc.  

Salary: (annual) median of $ 84,020

Education: The education requirements in order to become a physical therapist is pretty concise. You first have to earn a bachelor’s degree in any health-related field. Some courses include: anatomy, physiology, biology, physics, and chemistry. The next step, you will have to you will have to complete a doctoral degree or a physical therapy degree program. If you apply to this program, you will than have to complete a clinical internship. Finally, you must meet your state’s licensure requirements.  The last two requirements are optional, but it will look better for your application. You can complete a residency and/or obtain a board certification which is highly recommended.

Demand or Need for this Profession: The employment of the Physical Therapist is said to grow 34 percent from 2014 to 2024.This is way faster comparing to other occupations. Therefore, there should be a demand for physical therapist services later in future references.

Reflection: I think I would like to be a physical therapist, because I like the idea of helping other people in getting better. Throughout my experience, I had a knee injury, so I went to physical therapy. There, the physical therapist helped me to learn how to walk slowly and to do other basic stuff such as running. This inspired me, because they helped me a lot so I feel the need to help others who are going through the same thing I went through. I feel that I can make an impact towards others. i would like to help these people recover because

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GAMER

Student Success Statement,